My Jungbub Journal – Forty-First Day of Dong-ahn-guh (winter meditation retreat)
My New Year’s Goal 2019
- I started the web design business this year and it has grown more than I expected. Now, we’re growing as a marketing company. This year, I want to focus on growing this business, so let Kauai knows about our business. We will become an authority in this industry.
- Will re-design our business website. I wanted to start last year but as I became busy, I couldn’t. Will launch the new website by March. The new site will have a new site structure and new purposes – (1) web design, (2) SEO/Digital Marketing, (3) Kauai community.
- Will write 12 – 24 blog posts about SEO & Digital Marketing. Writing great contents on the blog is the best way to become an authority. I’m working on my 1-year blogging plan.
- Will prepare me to give lectures at Community College or Business Beaurau about digital marketing. It will help lots of business owners. Also, the lectures will help the students who want to contribute to the growth of the island. Understanding and utilizing the internet can change the lives and businesses on the island.
- Will visit other islands at least twice in 2019. Hopefully 4 times a year. (quarterly) It will be our workshop to plan the next quarter.
- Will buy a new MacBook Pro for my wife (as my business partner of our partnership LLC)
- Will prepare to create a Jungbub portal site in three years.