My Jungbub Journal – Twenty-fourth Day of Dong-ahn-guh (winter meditation retreat)
Responsibility for my clients
It was a busy day.
I can say weekends are busier than weekdays. A lot of things happened today. I even could not have normal meals. Small sandwich, Costco hotdog, and quick ramen noodle. That’s all I could eat today. Why? We have so many things to do. It’s the end of the year.
I don’t want to write down everything that happened today as reducing my sleep. I have another long day tomorrow.
Let me quickly summarize keywords of what happened today:
- Fixing an error -responsive issue in mobile devices- of Air Tour company’s website
- Traffic accident: a big truck suddenly drove backward and hit our front bumper. Even I horn, he didn’t stop.
- Christmas gifts shopping
- grocery shopping (including ingredients for our Christmas pie)
- purchasing more plants
- going to Waimea Christmas Light parade in the evening
- Migrating Acupuncture clinic website from GoDaddy to Bluehost
Even though I was busy, I spent a lot of time to support my clients’ websites. Because that’s the reason why I’m doing my business. I’m not doing business just to make money. The money will follow as I contribute to the community. As I take my responsibility, I build my strength. And with the strength, I can help more people.
Tomorrow I have another meeting with my client. I need to sleep now.